SPECIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE ROYAL HAMILIUS SKY-GARDEN
The Royal Hamilius Sky Garden is an original space in Luxembourg. These hanging gardens can be accessed by the public via panoramic lifts on Boulevard Royal (level 6+) between the following times:
- From Monday to Saturday : 10am – 7pm
- On Sunday: 14am – 19pm
Any days when the garden will be closed will be displayed in the lifts at least two weeks beforehand, as well as on the restaurant’s website:https://www.restaurantsixseven.lu
As in all of Luxembourg City’s public areas, the provisions set out in the communal law apply to the Sky-Garden. Royal Hamilius monitors the garden through physical and video surveillance, in order to maintain the garden’s cleanliness and to ensure visitor safety.
This public area has been developed to include a pedestrian square and green spaces as a place for relaxation and conviviality. So walking and recreational activities are welcome here, as long as they do not disturb other people, nor pose any risk to the security of other people, nor any property, and they do not damage the premises.
- You are not allowed to use : bikes or any motorised or non-motorised vehicles (e.g. roller blades).
- Keeping the garden clean : You are not allowed to damage the green spaces or any equipment that is made available to the public by the City of Luxembourg (e.g. bins, benches, lighting poles). You must put any rubbish into the bins provided for this purpose.
- Conduct and behaviour : You are not allowed to enter the site if you are drunk. You are not allowed to drink alcohol here or take any illegal substances, or behave in an immoral way.
- Pets : You can bring dogs if you keep them on a lead and constantly under your control. You must clean up after your dog.
- Games, sports and leisure activities : Children are under the responsibility of their parents or a legally responsible adult. You are not allowed to play games or activities (e.g. ball games, roller blades).
- Food and drink : You are allowed to consume drinks or snacks occasionally on the square, as long as you carefully put any rubbish into the bins. However, you are not allowed to have picnics. If you wish to have a meal, the SixSeven Restaurant is available.
The public must adhere to orders given by the garden’s supervising officers. Anyone who refuses to obey the Royal Hamilius supervising officers’ orders to adhere to the rules and regulations described in this document will have to leave the garden as soon as they are told to. Any violations of the provisions within this document will be punished through the penalty provided for by the law or general police regulations.